10.0.1.1 – Admin Login, Username, Password, and IP – It’s the default login IP that is reserved for the different modems or wireless routers. With the user typing 10.0.1.1 in the address bar of the particular browser, the user will get access to the admin interface of their router. 10.0.1.1 is mostly used by brands like WatchGuard, Apple, or Motorola. It’s not the only standard IP for routers.
How to login to 10.0.1.1?
Follow these simple steps to log into the Router with a 10.0.1.1 IP address:
The user needs to Connect the router cable to their computer. The user should Double-check the device that they wish to work on is connected to the wi-fi.
Next, the user needs to Open their chosen web browser and type the router’s IP address in the address bar. The user can find it on the back of their router packaging. If the address fails, the user needs to get their router manual. The IP listed as the known Default Gateway is the correct one.
Not it is the time to enter the default username and password of the router by accessing the admin panel.
If none of the above are successful, then the user can type their router’s name into their browser to locate the default login username and password that the user needs. The user should be directed to the models’ configuration page where the network and the router settings can be managed.
How To Configure the Router With 10.0.1.1?
Here are the steps listed:
- There is a lot that the user can do on this menu, though for someone accessing the router interface for the first time, it’s a good idea to stick to the basics.
- Firstly, Once the user has gone through the steps above, they will have access to their router’s interface. Once they are on the main menu, the user needs to search for the general settings or admin settings menu.
- Next, the user needs to Scroll through that menu until they find the router password field.
- Next, Once the user has found the correct field, they need to enter their desired password or username, depending on which one that they want to change. If they are changing their password, make sure that the new password is secure.
- As with any changes that the user makes to their router, always save once they have finished.
How To Change the Name and Password Of the user’s Wi-Fi Network?
- Once the user has changed the login details of their router’s interface, the next thing that the user might like to do is to set the login details of the router’s Wi-Fi network. To change the Wi-Fi network name, the user needs to change their SSID.
- Firstly, the user needs to Once more, go to the general settings or admin settings menu.
- Next, from that menu, the user needs to search for the wireless settings option.
- It is here that the user will find the SSID field. Here, the user needs to select the field and type in their desired Wi-Fi network name.
- Next, as before, the user needs to save their changes.
- Changing the Wi-Fi password follows similar steps. In place of selecting the SSID field, the user needs to select the Wi-Fi password field. Next, the user needs to Enter their desired password, and then they need to save their changes.
How To Find the user’s IP Address
for a computer running on Microsoft Windows:
- firstly, the user needs to Select the network symbol in the bottom right of their screen.
- Next, Once the user needs to open the menu, then the user needs to select the Wi-Fi network that they are using to access the internet.
- Next, after clicking on the Wi-Fi network, the user sees a list of information related to the network. One of those pieces of information will be the IPv4, which is the user’s IP address and looks similar to 10.0.1.1.
- For a computer running on MAC OS X:
- Firstly, the user needs to click on the Apple menu, which they will find in the top left of their screen.
- Next, with that menu open, the user needs to select the system preferences.
- Next, the user will have a selection of Wi-Fi networks, and the user should select the one that they use to access the internet.
- Alongside the word router, the user will find their IP address.
The IP address of one’s particular router doesn’t need to be unique as the only person who uses the IP address is the user, the owner of the network. As touched on above, the user router is not the only device that has an IP address. Every computer device on the network also has one.
Usually, it is some derivation of 10.0.1.1, with the last number changing, depending on how many devices that the user has connected to the network.
Related Tags: 10.0.1.1